Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cherishing our Family Time

At most, we only have 4 more weekends together as our small little family of three - and that's if I go a week late.  So it could even be less.  Lately, I've really been cherishing my playtime with Caeden and our time as a family together.  I realize that none of us are leaving - but it will be really hard to give each other individual time for awhile once Callie arrives.

So, this past Saturday, Reid & I were at the Razorback game together - which is a great day!  But that meant we didn't really see Caeden at all that day.  So we made sure to spend some quality time together on Sunday.  After going to church, eat lunch, and taking naps, we went out for some yummy TCBY!  Here are pictures of Caeden getting his ice cream ready - toppings and all!






Then the best part, ENJOYING the ice cream!




After filling our tummies, we went to spend some time at the park!  Caeden was so hyper and had literally not left the house at all the previous 3 days - so he really took advantage of all the running around he could do!






I love our little family of three!  While I'm super excited to meet Callie and can't wait to meet her, there's a small part of me that feels sad....kinda like I'm losing a part of Caeden because I know I'll be dividing my time between he and Callie.  I will cherish these next several days and weeks with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment