Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Jolly Old St. Nicholas!

We made our annual trip to Bass Pro Shop in Springfield, MO to see Santa Claus last weekend.  We have made this trip every Christmas for the past 19 years - I was in 6th grade when we started this tradition!  And now we're doing it with our kiddos - so fun!

We left early that morning, and when we got there there was a 1.5 hour wait.  So we got our "passes" and then walked around, playing games and looking at the animals.

Caeden shooting a bow & arrow at the ducks!


And Callie contentedly watching...
(After this, she fell asleep in my arms for about an hour....
so that's why the next few pictures are just of Caeden).


Riding a moose on the carousel!


Standing in the big tree!

And with the bears!


After Callie woke up,
we had to take a few pictures with our sweet girl!

Nana & Callie

My entire family with Santa Claus
(my parents, my siblings, and my siblings families). 

Caeden & Callie with Santa
(Callie is on the verge of tears!)

And our family picture with Santa!

Although this drive is getting harder now that we all have kids, we absolutely love this tradition and the kids have so much fun!  So thankful my parents started this tradition 19 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment