Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bugs, Bugs Everywhere

Well, imaginary bugs that is!  To add to my post from yesterday, I thought I would add another imaginary scene that took place this morning.  Caeden, Ella & I were in the living room playing.  Caeden said he was going to the kitchen and that he would "be right back."  He came back saying, "Mommy!  A bug!"  He was pinching his index finger and thumb together and I was thinking "Great..."  Well, then he said "Bug for mommy!"  I held out my hand and he dropped an imaginary bug into my hand! HA! That kid and his imagination - so random!

Ella then said that she wanted a bug too.  So Caeden said, "I be right back!"  He ran to the kitchen and came back with an imaginary bug for Ella.  He then got one for himself and we spent some time playing with our imaginary bugs in our hands!  Love that boy and his imagination!

1 comment: