Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

10 posts in ONE!

These are things that have kept us busy and kept me from blogging the last few weeks:

  • Going on a retreat with my junior high girls
  • Multiple appointments (hair, surgeon, family doctor, etc.)
  • Reid preparing and interviewing for an assistant principal job
  • Watching my nephew Emerson while Amber recovered from sickness
  • Taking care of Caeden & Reid, as they dealt with the same sickness
  • Late nights trying to catch up on housework, since I've spent so much time taking care of sick people.
  • Visiting parents in Joplin
  • Figuring out why my son does what he does...I could spend my whole life doing this! :)
  • Super Bowl Party
  • Trying to simply survive...
I could have easily written a post about each one of these topics, but it stresses me out to even think about it. So, I'm leaving it at that!  And I'm welcoming myself back to the blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment