Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Yes, I'm really behind on my blog posts, so here we are almost 2 weeks into December and I'm just now writing about our Thanksgiving.  But that's okay - at least I'm writing...  :)

For Thanksgiving this year, we went to Missouri as usual.  This year we stayed at Reid's parent's house, but still saw my parents of course.

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving Day, while at Ashley's parents hosue:

 Our beautiful baby girl on her 1st Thanksgiving
(6 weeks old)



Daddy & Caeden chowing down!


 Having some playtime outside



Pictures with Nana



Every year, since Caeden's first Thanksgiving, he's taken a picture with Daddy on the tire swing outside.  They both wear white shirts & jeans.  Here are the 4 pictures below.  It's fun to see how he's changed each year. :)

2009 (3 mos old)


2010 (15 mos old)


2011 (2 years old)


2012 (3 years old)

And here is Reid's family lovin' on Callie:

Callie Great-Gram

Callie with Nonnie

We had a great Thanksgiving spending time with family and traveling with TWO little ones this year!


1 comment:

  1. Aww.. I haven't seen Callie in jeans before! So precious! I want to see her soon, once we aren't a bunch of sickies anymore.

    ReplyDelete