Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

So, I had this ambitious plan of making a week-long celebration out of St. Patrick's Day (I just can't help but get into every little holiday)!  But....real life got in the way this time and it didn't get done.  And I had some cute stuff pinned on Pinterest too!  Oh well...maybe next year!  But the kids DID wear green!  And Caeden was definitely in the spirit - when I went to put pj's on later in the day, I didn't have green on...and he got me with a pinch! ;)






And we played with some green play-doh... 

And that was it....nothing super exciting!  Just a GREEN family day at home!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. :) Do you think Callie is going to keep those blue eyes? Or were Caeden's that blue to begin wiht, too? Regardless, she's a little doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caeden had blue eyes at the beginning, but his were dark blue and changed to brown by 4 months. Callie's are more bright, and she's 5.5 months old...so I'm assuming (and hoping) they'll stay blue! :)

    ReplyDelete