Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Interviewing Caeden (4 years old)

Last year (at 3 years old), I started interviewing Caeden with a list of questions.  I thought it would be fun to record over time, to see how his answers change.  We have a 10 minute video of the interview, which is pretty humorous.  But I'll just record his answers here.  Enjoy reading!

How old are you? four
What is your favorite color?  dark blue
What is your favorite toy? Superman....not the Superman movie...my Superman toy
What is your favorite fruit to eat? apples
What is your favorite TV show to watch? Superman (While he does watch this show, I personally wouldn't say it's his favorite.  He currently wants to watch "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" multiple times a day!)
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? I really want a hot dog, and macaroni & cheese.
What is your favorite outfit to wear? I don't have one...
What is your favorite game? Candy Land
What is your favorite snack to eat? goldfish (the crackers, of course)
What is your favorite animal? Elephant!!! Because I like loud noises to help me go to sleep!  (Definitely agree with the loud noises part....not sure about the sleep!)
What is your favorite song? "Hush little Caeden don't say a word" (This is a song we often sing at bedtime).
What is your favorite book to read? The one where the two kids get lost, and the mommy makes the good soup they like.  (He's referring to the book Hansel and Gretel.  Again, we rarely read this book, so I'm not sure what made him think of this one! Ha! I would say his favorite books are Jack and the Beanstalk and the Magic Tree House series).
Who is your best friend? Ella (with a big smile)
What is your favorite cereal to eat? The marshmallow cereal (a.k.a. Lucky Charms)
What is your favorite thing to do outside? play baseball!
What is your favorite drink? milk and orange juice
What is your favorite holiday? Easter....because I get lots of candy and chocolate bunnies.
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Moo my bulldog, and my dolphin, and my two blankies (and I'll add that he will not go to sleep unless he is holding 3 of his corners from his blanket...he doesn't like the corner with the tag).
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cereal
What makes you happy? when you hold me and play with me (melt my heart...)
What makes you sad? when my Superman doesn't fly...because I forget that I have to straighten his legs out...cause then he flies and does this (makes jumbling motions with his hands) (He then proceeded to give me a lengthy explanation on how to throw his Superman so he flies).
What do you love best about Callie? playing with her!
What do you want for your birthday dinner?  I wanna go to the park and eat. But first before we go to the park, let's go to Chicken-fil-a cause I want those kind of chicken nuggets...and then eat them at the park!
What do you want to be when you grow up?  (in a sad, whiny voice) I don't want to get bigger... I just want to be a kid (He actually talks about this often - a couple times a week - it's kind of sad hearing him talk about how he wants to stay little and how he doesn't want to grow up).

We don't want you to grow up too fast either Caeden!  You are so precious to us and we love you more than we could ever express!  Happy fourth birthday big boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment