Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Looking to make some extra money???




If you have clothes you children have outgrown – this blog post is for you!


If you have toys, books, or puzzles that your children don’t play with anymore – this blog post is for you!

If you have lots of clothes in your kids' closet that are the wrong size for the season – this blog post is for you!

And lastly, if you want to make some extra money – this blog post is for you!!!

You can get rid of these extra items and make some great money…at the NWA Rhea Lana’s sale! For those of you who are great friends with me, you know I’m a big fan of this bi-annual sale! This is the time I go shopping for Caeden each season, to get name-brand clothes at a great price! I also use this opportunity to sell items I know he will never wear or has only worn a few times.

WHY SHOULD I CONSIGN WITH RHEA LANA’S?
• Get rid of un-needed items in your house that are just making “clutter!” (Be honest – we all have this!)

• You’ll make some great money (I know if I sold Caeden’s clothes in a garage sale, I would only get $2 MAX for some of his outfits! If I sell them at Rhea Lana’s, I can make double that! At a garage sale, I would maybe sell his toys for a quarter each. But at Rhea Lana’s I would probably make $2-3 per toy.)

• You get to shop early, before the public! (Which means you can replace all those clothes you’re selling, by buying name-brand clothes at a cheap price for YOUR kiddos!)

• You can choose to send your unsold items to charity – which means YOU don’t have to drop them off.

• It’s much easier than running your own garage sale!!!!

WHAT DO I DO IF I WANT TO CONSIGN?
The process to sell your items at Rhea Lana’s is so easy! Here are the steps below:

• Join mailing list
• Start cleaning out your closets!
• Wash & iron clothes; Clean shoes & toys
• Package them together as explained HERE
• Take prepared items to Ozark Center Point Place on October 11-13.
• Shop early! You’ll get in on Saturday, October 15th at 1:00pm!
• Make 70% on sold items
• During the week, watch your sales LIVE online or on your phone.
• Collect your consignor check and unsold items on Sunday, October 23rd.
• If you choose, you can leave your unsold items to be donated to various foster families in NWA and to the Potter’s House.
• They GUARANTEE all items to be accounted for!

**You can also read a short tutorial HERE!

WHAT CAN I SELL AT RHEA LANA’S?
• High quality fall/winter children’s clothes (don’t forget jackets, winter coats, and snow boots!)
• Shoes
• Pajamas
• Toys (small and large) Remember your: play kitchens, tool benches, and outdoor playsets
• Books, puzzles, DVD’s
• Baby Equipment (changing tables, gliders, Jumparoos, high chairs, car seats, strollers, Bumbos, pack ‘n plays)
• Maternity clothes

WHERE IS RHEA LANA’S?
This Fall Rhea Lana’s is going to be held at Ozark Point Place in Springdale. This is at the intersection of I-540 & Hwy 412 (Next to Jose’s, Hobby Lobby, & Fun City!)


All right, hopefully I’ve inspired some of you to join with me in consigning this fall!!! I promise you won’t be disappointed! For those of you just interested in shopping, keep watching for another blog post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment