Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Shopping Rhea Lana!!!

Okay, this is my last chance to call all shoppers!!!  Again, if you know me well enough, you'll know my top 3 favorite times of the year are:
1) CHRISTMAS!
2) My son's birthday!
3) Rhea Lana's!!!

Luckily, I get to experience Rhea Lana's twice a year, as opposed to once-a-year like the other two on my list. :)  I just went this past weekend to shop at the Springdale sale and I just wanted to share a few of what I got.  Now, I just want you to know that I never spend more than $5 on an item (my personal goal) and I usually buy name-brand clothes.  Most of these are Gymboree, Old Navy, or Children's Place. 






I also got Caeden a tricycle that looked brand-new!  Even my husband will tell you there wasn't a scratch on it and that the tires even looked barely used.  This is the exact same one we were going to buy him for Christmas!  It costs $50 at Walmart ($55 at Toys 'R Us) and I paid $15!!  Woohoo!  What a deal!


So, if you are needing ANYTHING related to your child, you need to get to Springdale and start shopping!  This is the one time, each season, that I shop for Caeden!  Reid is okay with the money I spend because he knows I don't shop any other time.  Since I just shopped at the Rogers sale a few months ago, I only bought 15 clothing items this time.  I paid $60 that!  If I went to Old Navy or Gymboree, I would have only gotten 3-4 outfits for that price!  This is why I'm such a huge fan!  I'm putting the location and hours below in case you choose to shop!  Good luck on good finds!!

Location: Ozark Center Point Place in Springdale (At the intersection of I-540 & Hwy 412).

Monday-Wednesday: 9am-7pm
Thursday: 9am-3pm
Friday: 9am-7pm (Items are Half-Price!!)
Saturday: 8am-2pm (Items are Half-Price!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment