Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Party!

So, I realize that I'm way behind in updating my blog.  I'll be doing several posts on various happenings over the last few weeks.  First up: Our Easter party we went to the Thursday before Easter.  This was a party associated with P.A.T.  When we first arrived, Caeden & Ella went straight to the snacks - cupcakes and Teddy Grahams!


Next up, we made several crafts.  Here they are coloring their bunny ears they made:


And Ella proudly showing hers off!

Next, we decorated an Easter egg:

And the last craft was making an Easter bunny out of paper plates:


Finally, the best part...the Easter egg hunt!



I love doing things like this with Caeden & Ella.  It's fun that Caeden has a best friend to do these things with...I love seeing the fun times they have together!

No comments:

Post a Comment