Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blog? What blog?

Okay, so it's May 18 and I've made TWO BLOG POSTS this ENTIRE YEAR!!  What in the world is wrong with me?  So much has happened and I want to write about all of it....but it's not humanly possible.  So, I'm going to be making a few posts the next few days....and they will all be about things that happened a long time ago. Ha!  You may not care to read them, but I want to post them for record-keeping purposes. :)  And hopefully, I can start staying up on my blog a little better!  These are a few things we've done this Spring...

We've gone to the park and had some picnics....







Went to a new Lego place in Fayetteville called Brick by Brick...LOVED. IT!





Callie wore her first pigtails!


Callie and I have gone to the library while the "big kids" are at preschool:



Had my first "Muffins with Mom" with Caeden!


This is just a cute picture of Callie and how "girly" she's becoming.  On this particular day, I told her it was time to go get Caeden from school, so on her own (without prompting) she went to grab these things: her necklaces, baby doll, purse, keys and mirror!

I just love my sweet kids and am so blessed with the time I get to spend with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment