Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fun Friday!

This has been a fun Friday! Caeden and I got to spend the day together with just us! Ella was sick, so she was not here today. It's hard to remember the days when it was just he and I...even though it was just a few months ago. So easily we forget...

Well since it's just us, and it's easier to get one baby out than two, we made it a fun day! This morning, after eating breakfast together, we went on a run...the weather was great! Then we got cleaned up and ran some errands that we haven't had time to do. The rest of the day we played at the park and took our two naps (well, his - not mine). This was a great start to our Memorial Day weekend and I enjoyed having a "Caeden and Mommy Day."

Like I wrote in one of my past posts, Caeden has really taken to pushing his little push toy around the house. He has recently learned how to turn it around when he gets stuck. It's so funny how he'll contentedly push it around the house forever! Here's a quick video for you to enjoy:


This weekend we are going camping with my family. My parents have a camper and we usually go several times during the summer...so we're hoping Caeden enjoys it! :) But he LOVES being outside when we're home so I think our chances are good. Wish us luck and we'll post some pictures when we get back!

2 comments:

  1. He is sure a happy little 'driver'! He figured that our really fast. I need to hold him! He will be walking in no time! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After much thought and consideration, I have officially decided I am moving in with you and Reid!!! :) I am missing too much of this lil' guys life!!! I'm sure you and Reid won't mind right? Haha!!!

    He is getting so big! I love it!

    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete