Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ready or not, here we come...

As much as I enjoy reading other people's blogs, I thought maybe we would have some interesting things to share with the world. Whether it's updating everyone of Caeden's miletstones or my emotional roller coaster as a mom, I think I'll have plenty to write about on our new blog. The main purpose is to keep our family and friends updated on what's happening in our little world. Caeden definitely keeps us busy and we have experienced many surprises in the last 9 months, as new parents. There will be days when I (Ashley) write and days when Reid decides to write. But hopefully you will enjoy taking this journey with us!

3 comments:

  1. This is great idea. It is so exciting to watch your family grow in HIS love. And, of course just another chance to watch Caeden grow up.
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are joining the blog world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'll definitely be keeping up with your blog. :)
    -emily

    ReplyDelete