Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Our 6th Anniversary!

So today is June 4, 2011 - which is Reid and I's 6th anniversary!  We have had a great weekend together, and I thought I would share.  The main part of our celebration was dinner last night.  Since we didn't spend money to go anywhere, we decided to go out to a NICE (expensive) restaurant.  Let me just tell you that it was AMAZING!  The experience AND the food!  I would highly recommend this place to any couple or group of friends who wants to spend an evening out together.  It's called The Cellar Creekside, and is only open on Friday & Saturday evenings (reservation only).  Click on the picture below to view their website:



This was the kind of place you go to truly enjoy the experience of dinner.  You receive a four-course meal, you are immediately considered family to the chef and his wife, and the flavor of the food was above and beyond what we ever expected.  Literally, we named this restaurant in our Top 3 of any restaurant we've been to - and we've traveled to quite a few places.  Again, I would highly recommend it to anyone who lives in the NWA area and wants a nice evening out, without kids. 

Today, we just had some good family time.  Went to the Farmer's Market, hung out at home, and went to play at the new Bentonville Splash Pad.  Just to reminisce our day 6 years ago, I'm going to post a few picturs of our oh-so-perfect wedding!  Brings back so many memories! 











To end this post, I will just say that words cannot express how thankful I am for Reid.  While we definitely have not had an unblemished marriage, I truly love him so much!  You know how there are people that you're tired of being with after spending two days with them (ie- family vacation, youth retreat, etc)?  Well, I was thinking the other day how Reid and I have been together for 12.5 years and I'm still not tired of him.  He still doesn't get on my nerves.  Praise God!  I'm so thankful that the Lord created in me the courage to write him that small note during high school choir 12 years ago! 

No comments:

Post a Comment